Customer service and customer satisfaction are the backbone of customer relationships. If an organization can accurately monitor and measure customer service factors and customer satisfaction, it is easier to make appropriate corrections and ensure customer retention, good client references and new customer acquisition.
The growth of the Internet, mobile sales channels and social networking makes recognizing your customers across multiple touch points a challenge. In addition, most companies have customer data in multiple, disparate systems that are not integrated. Managing these issues to really know your customers helps you quickly resolve critical challenges such as customer value, acquisition, growth and retention while enhancing your ROI.
Over the past few years, many companies have implemented operational customer relationship management (CRM) systems to understand and manage their customers. These companies are now analyzing customer behavior to plan and optimize marketing tactics and improve customer service programs. As the volume and availability of customer data is increasing, companies have started to turn to customer analytic applications to help them identify the tastes and preferences of particular target markets to create more relevant offerings and improve the efficiency of marketing dollars.
BI Consulting Group’s business intelligence services empowers you to process the magnitude of data required for effective and meaningful customer relationship management that can positively affect the bottom line. The analytical power combined with the intuitive interface of our solutions will make it easy for you to examine customer behavior, uncover trends and take timely actions. Our solutions and services enable companies to tap into the information contained in their enterprise systems, and strategically leverage it to achieve optimum levels of customer acquisition, retention, and profitability.
We provide companies with the insight needed to develop, market, and sell products and services that are more personalized and more tailored to their customers’ needs, and to deliver superior post-sales support. BI Consulting Group enables companies to build stronger customer relationships, with the ability to:
- Perform in-depth customer segmentation and analysis to implement more targeted and effective up-sell, cross-sell, and loyalty programs
- Monitor and manage the performance of support staff to gauge their effectiveness and optimize service-delivery levels
- Streamline and automate critical service and support workflows, such as help desk ticket initiation or service call scheduling
- Accurately forecast customer needs and behaviors, such as buying patterns and trends
- Create a single “golden record” for each customer to ensure that complete, consistent, and accurate information exists in all relevant systems
- Provide customers with value-added services by allowing them to easily and conveniently retrieve and analyze information via the web
BI Consultant Group’s Customer Management solutions and services enable you to have more relevant conversations with your customers, which leads to more profitable, satisfying and longer-lasting relationships by harnessing a powerful combination of advanced analytics and marketing communication features.
Our Customer Relationship Management solutions cater to all aspects of a CRM application, including but not limited to:
- Campaign Management
- Customer and Sales Analytics
- Customer Interaction Service Center Management
- Dealer Network Management
- Internet Sales and e-Commerce
- Retail Channel Management
- Sales Force Automation
- Service Management
Our CRM services include:
- CRM strategy development
- User research and assessment to ensure high adoption rates
- Multi-channel strategy, design, and integration
- E-Business and web solutions
- Package evaluation, selection, customization, deployment, integration, and ongoing management
If you need a rich, intuitive Business Intelligence solution, coupled with robust CRM features, we encourage you to contact us today to discuss your unique requirements and let’s get started on improving your relationship with your customers.