SAP S/4HANA Central Finance has been available on the market for a while, and it may now be considered a means of implementing SAP S/4HANA. It made it possible to recreate FI papers in a new Central Finance system powered by S/4HANA. In a company with numerous older SAP ERP instances or other non-SAP finance solutions, central finance is important.
SAP S/4HANA In order to replicate financial records into the central system and provide a real-time organization-wide financial perspective, Central Finance takes advantage of HANA's real-time, speed, and agility features. Simply said, Central Finance enables you to establish a uniform reporting system.
When you finish this course, you'll be able to:
- Recognize the SAP Central Finance use cases.
- Describe the Central Finance concept and architecture.
- Identify the primary criteria for the SAP Central Finance project.
- Basic familiarity with the installation and configuration of the SAP Central Finance, landscape
- Having a basic understanding of how to carry out a SAP Central Finance project.
- Only those who are already familiar with SAP ERP's Financial Accounting or Management Accounting are advised to take this course.
- Hands-on experiences in implementation projects of SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA are highly recommended.
- The following SAP S/4HANA requirements should be met by financial accounting consultants
Who Should attend this training?
The course is designed for solution architects or people who have completed an associate-level course in financial accounting or management accounting on SAP ERP, ideally with knowledge of SAP S/4HANA.
- FI/CO solution architect
- FI/CO application consultant
- FI/CO development consultant
Unit 1: Overview of SAP S/4HANA Central Finance
- Understanding the SAP S/4HANA Central Finance
- Understanding Use Cases for SAP S/4HANA Central Finance
Unit 2: Central Finance Architecture
- Understanding the SAP S/4HANA Central Finance Architecture
- Understanding Data Flow in SAP S/4HANA Central Finance
- Understanding the SAP S/4HANA Central Finance Functions
Unit 3: SAP S/4HANA Central Finance Setup and Configuration
- Setup and configure source system for Central Finance integration
- Setup and configure SLT and AIF for Central Finance integration
- Setup and configure Central Finance System
- Configure Business Mapping with MDG Mapping
- Configure Cost Object Mapping Framework
- Understand Advanced Settings and Central Finance BAdIs
Unit 4: SAP S/4HANA Central Finance Initial Load
- Initial Load of Cost Objects
- Initial Load of FI/CO postings
- Initial Load of CO internal postings
- Validation and Reconciliation in Central Finance
- Resetting Initial Load
Unit 5: SAP S/4HANA Central Finance Real Time
- Real Time Replication
- Document Flow to the Source System
- Fiori Apps and Reporting
Unit 6: Corporate Finance Processes supported by Central Finance
- Central Processes
- Credit Management
- Dispute Management
- Collection Management
Unit 7: SAP S/4HANA Central Finance Project
- Central Finance Project Setup
- Scoping an SAP S/4HANA Central Finance Project
- Understanding the Organizational Change behind a SAP S/ 4HANA Central Finance Project
- Central Finance Run Phase